Home | Music | Video | Instrumentals | Lyrics | Mixtape | News | Biography
Health Tip | Interview | Events


facebook.png twitter.png bbm.png instagram.png
  • Want to Contact us? Send us an Email Info@aksouthnation.com

23.11.16

Music: Samzy-SMALL THING

samzy
State of origin – ondo state
Education       – OND
How long av bin in d industry – have been in the industry fr d past 7 years
Abt my physical challange –  have face so many challanges tho its thy LORD doing that keeps me moving , even with the fact that I have people in the entertainment industry and I have people that are financially okay buh they are not there for me.
How I started       – i discovered myself in secondary sch when I startd composin  songs with few of my friends in d the class room and I realise to be the best among them and I keep on doing this till I get to the higher inst where I have the privilegde to perform on the stage fr the first time .
Wt gave me d drive to b an artiste – I examine myself with al the talents GOD has blessed me with so far and I realised one thing I do best is music
My adv to odas      – firstly is to be prayerfull , coz the fear of GOD is the beginin of wisdom .  With GOD all things are possible



Post a Comment

Category 5

?max-results="+numposts2+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=recentarticles6\"><\/script>");

Category 6

?max-results="+numposts5+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=recentarticles8\"><\/script>");

Category 7

 
Copyright © 2014 toolife Shared by Themes24x7